A well-optimized Google My Business profile online—a free tool offered by Google—has quickly become a deciding factor of a small business's success in its local community.
Why? Because 4 out of 5 customers use search engines for local business information, and 70% of customers visit a store or make a purchase after an online search. Moreover, 85% of consumers trust online reviews as much as they do personal recommendations.
The infographic walks you through the entire process of setting up your listing, explaining what Google My Business is and what it does, how to create your listing, what to do if someone else has claimed your business profile, how to verify your listing, how to optimize it, and more...
Check out the infographic and begin reaping the rewards of your well-optimized Google My Profile listing:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Search:
- A Complete Guide to Anchor Text Optimization in Four Steps
- An 11-Step Plan for Improving Your SEO Strategy [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Get Keyword Ideas for Your Website: A Beginner's Guide
- A Marketer's Guide to SEO in 2022: Franco Valentino on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Many Words Do People Use When Searching Online?
- Three SEO Trends Marketers Need to Know in 2022