A well-optimized Google My Business profile online—a free tool offered by Google—has quickly become a deciding factor of a small business's success in its local community.
Why? Because 4 out of 5 customers use search engines for local business information, and 70% of customers visit a store or make a purchase after an online search. Moreover, 85% of consumers trust online reviews as much as they do personal recommendations.
The infographic walks you through the entire process of setting up your listing, explaining what Google My Business is and what it does, how to create your listing, what to do if someone else has claimed your business profile, how to verify your listing, how to optimize it, and more...
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts
- Seven Simple (and Free) Keyword Research Tools Every Marketer Should Try
- Image SEO: A Step-by-Step Guide for Ranking in Search Engines [Infographic]