A well-optimized Google My Business profile online—a free tool offered by Google—has quickly become a deciding factor of a small business's success in its local community.
Why? Because 4 out of 5 customers use search engines for local business information, and 70% of customers visit a store or make a purchase after an online search. Moreover, 85% of consumers trust online reviews as much as they do personal recommendations.
A thorough guide to Google My Business, compiled by business line of credit provider Headway capital as an infographic, explains how to set up and maintain your business profile.
The infographic walks you through the entire process of setting up your listing, explaining what Google My Business is and what it does, how to create your listing, what to do if someone else has claimed your business profile, how to verify your listing, how to optimize it, and more...
Check out the infographic and begin reaping the rewards of your well-optimized Google My Profile listing:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to SEO:
- Color Wheel Theory: Your New SEO Content Framework
- How Search Changed Last Year [Infographic]
- How Author Authority Affects Search Rankings
- SEO, Backlinks, and BEO: Three Pillars for Stronger PR and Brand Awareness
- How AI Will Affect Delivering Relevant Search Results
- Five Tips to Improve SEO Using Stock Images and Videos