Influencers you work with can create some amazing content for your marketing campaigns. But what happens to that content after your campaign is over?
Marketers who use influencer marketing as a tactic are repurposing that content in their other paid media, such as display and programmatic advertising, according to Linqia.
An infographic by the influencer marketing platform claims using influencer content in paid media has outperformed branded content by up to 266% in clickthrough rate.
So how do you take influencer's social media content and turn it into programmatic creative? The infographic offers five tips for using influencer-generated in your advertising.
Check it out:
Continue reading "Five Tips on How to Use Influencer Content in Paid Media [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising & Promotions:
- Entertaining or Excessive? People's Perceptions of Various Ad Channels
- Ad Retargeting in 2021: Channel, Goal, and KPI Trends
- How to Make LinkedIn Ads Work for You: A.J. Wilcox on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Advertising Budgets Are Evolving in 2021
- Four Best-Practices for Responsive Search Ads [Infographic]