Influencers you work with can create some amazing content for your marketing campaigns. But what happens to that content after your campaign is over?
Marketers who use influencer marketing as a tactic are repurposing that content in their other paid media, such as display and programmatic advertising, according to Linqia.
An infographic by the influencer marketing platform claims using influencer content in paid media has outperformed branded content by up to 266% in clickthrough rate.
So how do you take influencer's social media content and turn it into programmatic creative? The infographic offers five tips for using influencer-generated in your advertising.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Amazon for Brands: Top 5 Problems and How to Overcome Them
- The Most (And Least) Effective PPC Channels
- How to Break Through Digital Noise With Direct Mail