Link-building is a highly effective SEO stratagem. Marketers know that, which is why they engage in tactics like guest-posting.
But there are other, lesser-known approaches that can work just as well. Done correctly, they can have an outsized impact on your SEO results.
And that's where an infographic from Spiralytics comes in. The performance-driven digital marketing agency lays out a series of nine tactics that can generate links to your website or other content, explaining the process for each and offering pro tips.
For example, the infographic suggests creating a resource page—containing helpful links on a topic that's important to your audience—on your website. Then, reach out to blogs and other publications that cover the same topic, suggesting that your resource page may be of interest to their audiences.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Influencers, SEO, and Getting More Done Than Seems Humanly Possible: Andy Crestodina on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Google My Business: Set Up and Optimize Your Profile [Infographic]
- SEO Isn't an Exact Science... Here's What Marketers Can Do About That
- The Ultimate SEO Checklist [Infographic]
- Google and Podcasts: The Next Big SEO Opportunity?