An economic downturn will come. That's a certainty. What's not certain is exactly when and how bad it will be. Will it be a recession—a depression?
And what are the signs of a downward-trending economy? What types of businesses are exceptions to the rule and actually do well during a downturn? Which businesses are non-cyclical and aren't particularly affected by economic ups and downs?
Finally, and perhaps most important, what can businesses do to stay afloat the next time the economy takes a turn for the worst?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Build a Brilliant Marketing Plan
- How to Align Sales and Marketing Teams for Max ROI
- Seven Ways to Turn Marketing Teams Into Agile Jedi Masters [Infographic]
- Big Data: Big Opportunity or Big Headache?
- The Ultimate Guide to Dealing With Difficult People: 'Jackass Whisperer' Scott Stratten on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]