An economic downturn will come. That's a certainty. What's not certain is exactly when and how bad it will be. Will it be a recession—a depression?
And what are the signs of a downward-trending economy? What types of businesses are exceptions to the rule and actually do well during a downturn? Which businesses are non-cyclical and aren't particularly affected by economic ups and downs?
Finally, and perhaps most important, what can businesses do to stay afloat the next time the economy takes a turn for the worst?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Agile Marketing 201: Creating Persistent Teams
- Myers-Briggs Personality Types in Business: Traits and Ideal Team-ups [Infographic]
- Less Creativity, More Efficiency: How Operating Remotely Affects Marketers' Work
- Four Ways to Align Sales and Marketing in 2020
- Flextime Can Transform Workplace Productivity (Post-Pandemic) [Infographic]