Gone are the days when product alone could attract customer attention. Marketers today need content marketing to satisfy potential customers' voracious appetite for information and social proof.
Which is why B2B content marketers need to understand the three stages of the B2B content marketing funnel to ensure your content meets potential buyers' needs and interests. Here they are:
1. The Top of the Funnel
This stage of the B2B content marketing funnel deals with creating awareness about your business.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Close the Marketing and Sales Gap, and You'll Close More Deals
- How B2B Marketers Can Align With the Self-Directed Buyer Journey
- Making Webinars Work—Up, Down, and Beyond the Sales Funnel [Infographic]
- Your Guide to Incredible Landing Pages: 5 Must-Have Elements, 10 Great Examples, 5 Best-Practices
- Three Effective Ways to Address a Soft Marketing Pipeline in Challenging Times