Fully 80% of people say they would rather watch a live video than read a social media post or blog. For that reason alone, live video can be a powerful marketing tool for business.
Yet, relatively few businesses are using live video, in part because the "live" in "live video" causes apprehension among marketers, who are accustomed to crossing all their t's and dotting all their i's and checking all their checklists twice before launching any sort of asset or campaign.
With a little preparation, however, you can leverage livestreaming video to help grow your business.
The good news is that you probably have most everything you need to get started; you just need to plan and outline of your first video... and just do it—i.e., simply try it.
An infographic from Switcher Studio, a mobile video-creation platform that streams multicamera live videos directly to Facebook, YouTube, and elsewhere, outlines, stats about live video, its benefits, as well as how to get started.
Learn more about harnessing the power of livestreaming video for your business. Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- How Being Strategic About Content Development Can Boost Results and Save Time and Money: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Serious Content Marketing Mistakes You Need to Avoid
- Your First New Content Marketing Tool for 2023 Should Be Your Sales Team
- How to Create a B2B Marketing Podcast in 2023—And Why You Should
- Eight Graphic Design Trends That Will Dominate 2023 [Infographic]
- A Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content: Ann Handley on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]