Marketing technologies are opening up exciting new possibilities for marketers to communicate and engage with prospects and customers more effectively; instantly measure effectiveness; and adjust priorities, workloads, and campaigns as necessary.
To capitalize on this current state of however, marketers and marketing teams must change the way they work. They need to be able to pivot quickly, to be in sync with each other, and to be aligned with company goals.
The answer is to go agile—i.e., adopt agile methodologies.
Those methodologies were created nearly 20 years ago to help software developers manage their projects, but marketing professionals have discovered they can become agile too.
Any agile marketing initiative can learn from the original Agile Manifesto. But taking the first steps can be daunting, and who has time to read a manifesto written in 2001 for software engineers?
Continue reading "Seven Ways to Turn Marketing Teams Into Agile Jedi Masters [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- Revenue Operations: The New Leader of Go-to-Market
- Nearly Painless Change Management: Katie Robbert of Trust Insights on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Turn Your Organization Into an Innovation Powerhouse: Carla Johnson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Hire a Marketing Agency and Build a Productive Relationship
- Why Job Seekers Are Not Accepting Offers [Infographic]