Search data can be used to better understand audiences and make predictions for the near future. As some parts of the world begin to reopen their doors, what might the COVID-19 exit phase look like based on what search data is telling us?
Search queries provide an accurate reflection of people's feelings and behaviors. And recent search patterns are likely indicating that people are ready to move on. And who can blame them...? (Though scientists may have something to say about the consequences of moving on too early.)
Those searches range from questions about school openings to flight schedules, offering insights into people's apprehensions and anticipations about life after COVID-19.
Search technology company CodeFuel analyzed recent search trends, namely increases in use of various search terms during the COVID-19 pandemic and in anticipation of the exit phase.
Check out the infographic for more:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to SEO:
- Organic Search vs. Paid Search: What's the Difference? [Infographic]
- Unlock the Power of Your SEO: A Beginner's Guide to Measuring Success
- Unleashing the Power of Pillar-Based Marketing: Ryan Brock on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Healthcare SEO Trends for 2023: AI to the Rescue?
- Eight Essential On-Page SEO Elements to Focus On [Infographic]
- Color Wheel Theory: Your New SEO Content Framework