Most marketers know that having a speedy website matters. But just how important is site load time?
One-fourth of Internet users say they would abandon a site that takes more than four seconds to load, 46% say they don't revisit poor-performing sites, and even a one-second delay reduces customer satisfaction 16%.
In other words, having a fast-loading website is really, really important.
An infographic (below) from WebsiteBuilderExpert explores what impact site load time has on businesses, how speed builds loyalty, and which key factors affect load time.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Why Website Load Time Matters in 2020 [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Websites:
- Web Design Stats and Trends for 2021 [Infographic]
- Google's Page Experience Update: What Every B2B Marketer Should Know
- Three Best-Practices to Align Web Development With SEO
- Median and Average Landing Page Conversion Rates for 16 Industries
- The Challenges That Product Experience Management (PXM) Can Solve