Most marketers know that having a speedy website matters. But just how important is site load time?
One-fourth of Internet users say they would abandon a site that takes more than four seconds to load, 46% say they don't revisit poor-performing sites, and even a one-second delay reduces customer satisfaction 16%.
In other words, having a fast-loading website is really, really important.
An infographic (below) from WebsiteBuilderExpert explores what impact site load time has on businesses, how speed builds loyalty, and which key factors affect load time.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Websites:
- Three Things Every Great SaaS Landing Page Does Right [Infographic]
- Speed It Up: What Frustrates Business Website Visitors
- 12 'Dark Patterns' That Websites Use to Trick Visitors [Infographic]
- What B2B Buyers Want From Vendor Chatbots
- The Ultimate Checklist of What Every Website Needs [Infographic]
- The Mind-Boggling Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]