Most marketers know that having a speedy website matters. But just how important is site load time?
One-fourth of Internet users say they would abandon a site that takes more than four seconds to load, 46% say they don't revisit poor-performing sites, and even a one-second delay reduces customer satisfaction 16%.
In other words, having a fast-loading website is really, really important.
An infographic (below) from WebsiteBuilderExpert explores what impact site load time has on businesses, how speed builds loyalty, and which key factors affect load time.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Websites:
- The Secret Six-Ingredient Recipe for Perfectly Compliant Cookie Banners
- How to Spring-Clean Your Website Content
- Your B2B Website Power Page: Seven Must-Have Ingredients
- Does Your Website Really Need That? Five Elements to Rethink
- Google's Guide to User-Generated Content [Infographic]
- How to Pick the Right Website Color Scheme [Infographic]