Asking the right questions at work is essential to learning information, building bonds with managers and colleagues, and getting noticed in important moments.
So, what are the right questions? And how should you be asking them?
Coming up with the perfect query is in part dependent on the situation. For example, the ideal thing to ask in a formal job interview will differ significantly from how you should question your boss during a casual chat.
An infographic (below) from NetCredit explores why asking the right questions is so important in the workplace, and it provides tips for asking great questions to fit different situations.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Career Development Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Development:
- How to Authentically Brand Yourself in a Digital World | MarketingProfs Live Show
- The Digital Marketing Jobs That Will Be Disrupted Most by AI
- How B2B Marketers Can Know If They've Chosen The Right Career: Christoph Trappe on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Responsibilities and Backgrounds of Copywriters
- Want to Beat the Average CMO Tenure? Remake Your Role.
- What Americans Value Most in a Job [Infographic]