Asking the right questions at work is essential to learning information, building bonds with managers and colleagues, and getting noticed in important moments.
So, what are the right questions? And how should you be asking them?
Coming up with the perfect query is in part dependent on the situation. For example, the ideal thing to ask in a formal job interview will differ significantly from how you should question your boss during a casual chat.
An infographic (below) from NetCredit explores why asking the right questions is so important in the workplace, and it provides tips for asking great questions to fit different situations.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "How to Ask Great Questions at Work [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- LinkedIn's Top Companies to Work for in 2022 [Infographic]
- The Top Challenges Women Face in Revenue-Generating Roles
- The Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Data on Marketing Jobs: 'The Great Reshuffle' Is Real
- How Employers Can Foster a Stronger Culture and Reduce Burnout
- The State of B2B Marketing Training