Asking the right questions at work is essential to learning information, building bonds with managers and colleagues, and getting noticed in important moments.
So, what are the right questions? And how should you be asking them?
Coming up with the perfect query is in part dependent on the situation. For example, the ideal thing to ask in a formal job interview will differ significantly from how you should question your boss during a casual chat.
An infographic (below) from NetCredit explores why asking the right questions is so important in the workplace, and it provides tips for asking great questions to fit different situations.
Check out the infographic:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Five Tips for Negotiating a Better Salary [Infographic]
- Six Tips for Moving From B2B Marketer to Solutions Architect (And Why You Should)
- Five Tips for Avoiding Decision Fatigue During a Job Search [Infographic]
- How to Grow Your Professional Network in the Digital-Only Era
- Four Things Introverts Can Teach Us About Networking