Effective lead qualification—the process of scoring prospects to determine how well they fit the profile of a valuable customer likely to convert—can deliver a big payoff for B2B firms.
The benefits of potent lead qualification include enabling businesses to increase the efficiency of their sales funnels, better target their marketing messaging, and boost their conversion rates.
How can B2B firms effectively qualify leads? Which approaches and benchmarks are key to success?
An infographic (below) from Spiralytics gives an overview of lead qualification for B2B businesses and provides a step-by-step guide for scoring as well as five common frameworks for qualification.
Check out the infographic:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Six Key Metrics for Measuring Online Event Success [Infographic]
- How to Improve Marketing Attribution Without Burdening Your Sales Team
- Chin up, Marketers: The Demise of Third-Party Cookies Isn't All Bad
- How to Marry Offline and Online Attribution Data for a 360 View in Google Analytics
- How B2B Marketers Can Absorb and Apply Data Effectively: Six Questions Answered