Effective lead qualification—the process of scoring prospects to determine how well they fit the profile of a valuable customer likely to convert—can deliver a big payoff for B2B firms.
The benefits of potent lead qualification include enabling businesses to increase the efficiency of their sales funnels, better target their marketing messaging, and boost their conversion rates.
How can B2B firms effectively qualify leads? Which approaches and benchmarks are key to success?
An infographic (below) from Spiralytics gives an overview of lead qualification for B2B businesses and provides a step-by-step guide for scoring as well as five common frameworks for qualification.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Measurement & Analytics Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Measurement & Analytics:
- Top 3 Use Cases for Data Clean Rooms
- How to Design a Customer Health Score: Seven Focus Areas
- The Five Key Metrics Every CMO Should Be Tracking [Infographic]
- Why Event Organizers Are Ditching Vanity Metrics—And Choosing These Metrics Instead
- Top 5 Marketing Agency Metrics to Measure
- Stepping Out of the Dark Funnel: How to Shed Light on What Is Not Registered by Your Pixels (Article 2 of 2)