Effective lead qualification—the process of scoring prospects to determine how well they fit the profile of a valuable customer likely to convert—can deliver a big payoff for B2B firms.
The benefits of potent lead qualification include enabling businesses to increase the efficiency of their sales funnels, better target their marketing messaging, and boost their conversion rates.
How can B2B firms effectively qualify leads? Which approaches and benchmarks are key to success?
An infographic (below) from Spiralytics gives an overview of lead qualification for B2B businesses and provides a step-by-step guide for scoring as well as five common frameworks for qualification.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "A Guide to Effectively Qualifying B2B Leads [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Metrics & Measurement:
- Why Data Quality Is Important for Market Intelligence
- The ROI Resurgence: How a Year of Virtual Events Made Measuring ROI More Important Than Ever
- A Five-Point Plan for First-Party Data
- The Most Important KPIs to Track the Effectiveness of Your Email Marketing Strategy
- Three Marketing Metrics to Stop Tracking—And What to Measure Instead
- How to Use Email Metrics to Optimize Your Campaigns [Infographic]