How can B2B firms tell when it's finally time to invest in a customer relationship management (CRM) system?
The signs tend to vary among internal groups.
For sales teams, indicators that it's time to get a CRM can include feeling tired of constantly inputting client data and keeping track of to-dos.
For marketing teams, indicators can include challenges with understanding campaign ROI and combining leads from different channels into one funnel.
An infographic, below, from NetHunt covers those signs, as well as others, and explores how implementing a CRM can help to address common challenges facing B2B marketing and sales teams.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Martech:
- Standards Will Solve Data Clean Room Issues—Here's How
- Why Now Is the Time to Embrace a DXP + DAM Martech Solution
- Six Ways to Unlock Web3 for B2B Marketers
- What Cloud Outages Mean for Your Business [Infographic]
- How Digital Creators Should Navigate the Metaverse: Patrik Wilkens on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Essential Digital Marketing Tools for 2023 [Infographic]