How can B2B firms tell when it's finally time to invest in a customer relationship management (CRM) system?
The signs tend to vary among internal groups.
For sales teams, indicators that it's time to get a CRM can include feeling tired of constantly inputting client data and keeping track of to-dos.
For marketing teams, indicators can include challenges with understanding campaign ROI and combining leads from different channels into one funnel.
An infographic, below, from NetHunt covers those signs, as well as others, and explores how implementing a CRM can help to address common challenges facing B2B marketing and sales teams.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "11 Signs B2B Marketing and Sales Teams Need a CRM [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Technology:
- Brands as the Center of Data Solutions? It's Already Happening
- How to Trim Your Out-of-Control Martech Stack
- Four Ways Conversational AI Can Boost Conversions [Infographic]
- The Martech Solutions Marketers Can't Live Without
- 12 Tech Trends to Watch in 2022 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Three Must-Have Capabilities for Your Attribution Solution