How can B2B firms tell when it's finally time to invest in a customer relationship management (CRM) system?
The signs tend to vary among internal groups.
For sales teams, indicators that it's time to get a CRM can include feeling tired of constantly inputting client data and keeping track of to-dos.
For marketing teams, indicators can include challenges with understanding campaign ROI and combining leads from different channels into one funnel.
An infographic, below, from NetHunt covers those signs, as well as others, and explores how implementing a CRM can help to address common challenges facing B2B marketing and sales teams.
Check out the infographic:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Assessing Your CRM Implementation: Two Questions to Ask Yourself
- A New Way of Working Remotely: Email and IM Aren't Enough
- How Stanley Black and Decker Accelerated Digital Transformation: Orlando Gadea and Alexandre Soncini on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Technology Friday Forum
- How to Unlock Content Marketing's Value and Drive Sales: AI Can Help