How can B2B firms tell when it's finally time to invest in a customer relationship management (CRM) system?
The signs tend to vary among internal groups.
For sales teams, indicators that it's time to get a CRM can include feeling tired of constantly inputting client data and keeping track of to-dos.
For marketing teams, indicators can include challenges with understanding campaign ROI and combining leads from different channels into one funnel.
An infographic, below, from NetHunt covers those signs, as well as others, and explores how implementing a CRM can help to address common challenges facing B2B marketing and sales teams.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "11 Signs B2B Marketing and Sales Teams Need a CRM [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Technology:
- Are You Making the Right B2B Martech Investments to Optimize for Agile Methods?
- The Top Areas Where Martech Tools Could Be Improved
- The Pros and Cons of Automation for Small Businesses [Infographic]
- Marketing Automation: Seven Machine-Learning Use Cases
- How Companies Can Use Digital Brand Ambassadors for B2B Influencer Marketing