When you hold an online event, whether live or on-demand, just getting through promoting and hosting it can feel like a big win.
However, that's not enough: You still need to know whether the event was a success with audiences and for your business.
So, how can you tell?
A recent infographic (below) from Flow explores six key metrics that can help you understand whether your marketing efforts were effective, how engaged people were with the content during the event, and what your ROI on the effort was.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Measurement & Analytics:
- How Marketers Can Use Identity Graphs to Understand Their Customers Better
- The Fight Against Bot Traffic: Three Ways Marketing and Security Can Partner
- How Marketers Can Navigate a World Minus Cookies: Jodi Daniels on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Third-Party Cookie and Data Deprecation: What's a Marketer to Do?
- Why Google Analytics 4 Requires Your Immediate Attention | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- A B2B Marketer's Guide to Marketing Attribution: Bonnie Crater on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]