When you hold an online event, whether live or on-demand, just getting through promoting and hosting it can feel like a big win.
However, that's not enough: You still need to know whether the event was a success with audiences and for your business.
So, how can you tell?
A recent infographic (below) from Flow explores six key metrics that can help you understand whether your marketing efforts were effective, how engaged people were with the content during the event, and what your ROI on the effort was.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Six Key Metrics for Measuring Online Event Success [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Metrics & Measurement:
- How to Use Email Metrics to Optimize Your Campaigns [Infographic]
- Analyzing the Analyst: A Guide to Holistic Analytics for Tracking the Right Metrics
- Measuring Customer LTV: Marketers' Top Approaches and Challenges
- Seven B2B Sales Metrics That Can Help You Plan Your Marketing Strategy
- The Most Difficult Marketing Channels to Track