When you hold an online event, whether live or on-demand, just getting through promoting and hosting it can feel like a big win.
However, that's not enough: You still need to know whether the event was a success with audiences and for your business.
So, how can you tell?
A recent infographic (below) from Flow explores six key metrics that can help you understand whether your marketing efforts were effective, how engaged people were with the content during the event, and what your ROI on the effort was.
Check out the infographic:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- How to Improve Marketing Attribution Without Burdening Your Sales Team
- A Guide to Effectively Qualifying B2B Leads [Infographic]
- Chin up, Marketers: The Demise of Third-Party Cookies Isn't All Bad
- How to Marry Offline and Online Attribution Data for a 360 View in Google Analytics
- How B2B Marketers Can Absorb and Apply Data Effectively: Six Questions Answered