When you hold an online event, whether live or on-demand, just getting through promoting and hosting it can feel like a big win.
However, that's not enough: You still need to know whether the event was a success with audiences and for your business.
So, how can you tell?
A recent infographic (below) from Flow explores six key metrics that can help you understand whether your marketing efforts were effective, how engaged people were with the content during the event, and what your ROI on the effort was.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Metrics & Measurement Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Metrics & Measurement:
- Stepping Out of the Dark Funnel: How to Shed Light on What Is Not Registered by Your Pixels (Article 2 of 2)
- Four Common Content Reporting Challenges and How to Fix Them
- Stepping Out of the Dark Funnel: How to Shed Light on What Is Not Registered by Your Pixels (Article 1 of 2)
- The Future of TV Ad Measurement Is TBD. Here's What Marketers Should Do About It.
- The Essential Social Media KPIs: What to Track on 7 Platforms [Infographic]
- Google Analytics 4 Is Almost Here—It's Time to Test and Prepare