The pandemic has been a challenge for many people, with 53% of adults in the United States reporting that COVID-related stress has negatively affected their mental health.
Working from home has sometimes added to the adversity, considering that 57% of remote employees say they don't have a clear separation between their personal and work spaces.
How can remote workers ease the stress and improve their health?
An infographic (below) from Rocket Mortgage explores key ways to foster physical and mental wellbeing while working from home.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "How to Foster Well-Being While Working Remotely [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Proving Marketing to Execs (Part 2): Marketing's Language Problem
- How to Adapt to the Permanently Hybrid Workplace of the Future
- Content Marketing Salaries: Pay Ranges for Seven Common Job Titles
- Innovation at the Intersection of Art, Technology, and Product Strategy: Adobe VP Loni Stark on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Tell If You Have a Toxic Boss [Infographic]