Online platforms have made it easier than ever for job seekers to learn about open positions and apply for them.
Although that ease and the plethora of options have many benefits, they also have a big downside: decision fatigue.
Day after day of sifting through a seemingly endless number of job descriptions, and wondering whether to apply, can leave job seekers feeling overwhelmed and burned out.
A recent infographic (below) from Job Hero provides advice on combating decision fatigue, including five tips for structuring your job search and narrowing your options.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Career Management Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Why Tone Matters More Than Ever in Business Communication
- LinkedIn Data: The 10 Most In-Demand Marketing and Sales Skills
- What Will Work Look Like in the Future? [Infographic]
- The 'Cringe' Buzzwords Used Most in LinkedIn Job Posts [Infographic]
- The 30 Companies That Produce the Most Startup Founders [Infographic]
- Four Ways Marketers Can Increase Their Productivity