Online platforms have made it easier than ever for job seekers to learn about open positions and apply for them.
Although that ease and the plethora of options have many benefits, they also have a big downside: decision fatigue.
Day after day of sifting through a seemingly endless number of job descriptions, and wondering whether to apply, can leave job seekers feeling overwhelmed and burned out.
A recent infographic (below) from Job Hero provides advice on combating decision fatigue, including five tips for structuring your job search and narrowing your options.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Development:
- Why Employees Are Staying at Their Jobs [Infographic]
- What Top Salespeople Do Differently Across the Sales Cycle [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Know If They've Chosen the Right Career | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The Top Skills Among B2B Marketers on LinkedIn
- The Average Tenure of CMOs at Big Companies
- How to Authentically Brand Yourself in a Digital World | Marketing Smarts Live Show