Online platforms have made it easier than ever for job seekers to learn about open positions and apply for them.
Although that ease and the plethora of options have many benefits, they also have a big downside: decision fatigue.
Day after day of sifting through a seemingly endless number of job descriptions, and wondering whether to apply, can leave job seekers feeling overwhelmed and burned out.
A recent infographic (below) from Job Hero provides advice on combating decision fatigue, including five tips for structuring your job search and narrowing your options.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Five Tips for Avoiding Decision Fatigue During a Job Search [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Avoid Marketing Irrelevance: Stop Asking 'What's Our Budget?' and Start Asking 'What's Our Revenue Target?'
- The Power of Writing Your Story [Infographic]
- How to Crash-Proof Your Personal Brand in a Tight Job Market
- The Average Job Tenure of CMOs in 2020
- Proving Marketing to Execs (Part 2): Marketing's Language Problem