Online platforms have made it easier than ever for job seekers to learn about open positions and apply for them.
Although that ease and the plethora of options have many benefits, they also have a big downside: decision fatigue.
Day after day of sifting through a seemingly endless number of job descriptions, and wondering whether to apply, can leave job seekers feeling overwhelmed and burned out.
A recent infographic (below) from Job Hero provides advice on combating decision fatigue, including five tips for structuring your job search and narrowing your options.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Resonate, Differentiate, and Substantiate: What Top Salespeople Do Differently
- The Most (and Least) Innovative Cities in America [Infographic]
- Burned Out But Staying: The State of Today's Workforce [Infographic]
- What's Driving the 'Great Resignation': A Look at Why Workers Quit
- Has B2B Sales Gotten Easier or Harder Since 2020?
- How to Cultivate Curiosity Throughout Your Career [Infographic]