Most marketers know that creating buyer personas can be a highly effective way to better target marketing efforts and drive stronger results.
However, actually developing personas can be challenging.
Where exactly should you start? What information should be incorporated? How many personas should you create?
An infographic (below) from Grazitti Interactive explains the process step-by-step, with advice for developing, honing, and humanizing your buyer personas.
Check out the infographic:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Seven Things Ruining Your B2B Marketing Budget—And How to Fix Them
- Three Opportunities B2B Marketers Must Seize During 2021 Planning
- What the Airlines Got Right and Why 800 Numbers Are the Worst: Mike Betzer on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 10 of the Best Tools for Market Research
- The Three Key Types of Influencer Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]