Most marketers know that creating buyer personas can be a highly effective way to better target marketing efforts and drive stronger results.
However, actually developing personas can be challenging.
Where exactly should you start? What information should be incorporated? How many personas should you create?
An infographic (below) from Grazitti Interactive explains the process step-by-step, with advice for developing, honing, and humanizing your buyer personas.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Buyer Personas Demystified: Seven Steps to Success [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Struggling With Digital Communication? Here Are Five Ways to Nail It
- New Channels, Better Targeting: How B2B Tech Marketing Is Changing
- When Should You Shelve Those Marketing Ideas? Use These Five Prioritization Tactics to Find the Answer
- Six Prerequisites for a Responsive Brand
- Five Benefits of Influencer Marketing for Recession-Proofing Your Brand