Most marketers know that creating buyer personas can be a highly effective way to better target marketing efforts and drive stronger results.
However, actually developing personas can be challenging.
Where exactly should you start? What information should be incorporated? How many personas should you create?
An infographic (below) from Grazitti Interactive explains the process step-by-step, with advice for developing, honing, and humanizing your buyer personas.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Buyer Personas Demystified: Seven Steps to Success [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Four Ways to Use Customer Surveys to Boost Lead Conversion
- Creating a Human and Relatable Voice for Your Marketing: Mark Schaefer on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Avoiding the Pitfalls of Reactive Marketing (Article 3 of 3)
- Top 3 B2B Marketing Predictions for 2022
- The Traits of B2B Firms With Exceptional Marketing and Sales Performance
- 2022 Marketing Predictions for an Increasingly Digital World