Most marketers know that creating buyer personas can be a highly effective way to better target marketing efforts and drive stronger results.
However, actually developing personas can be challenging.
Where exactly should you start? What information should be incorporated? How many personas should you create?
An infographic (below) from Grazitti Interactive explains the process step-by-step, with advice for developing, honing, and humanizing your buyer personas.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Digital Marketing for Biotech Companies: From Clinical Trials to Clicks
- Undivided Attention: A Key Benefit of Traditional Mail Marketing
- B2B Branding, Stories, Social Efforts, and Disruptive Innovation for Your Company | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The 10 Biggest Emerging Global Risks According to Experts
- Seven Tactics Marketers Can Learn From IKEA [Infographic]
- A Playbook for Marketing-Led Growth | Marketing Smarts Live Show