Make a bigger pie, move quickly, don't play a solo game, view knowledge as a semantic tree, and focus on learning.
Those are some of the career lessons from successful company founders such as Dave Thomas of Wendy's, Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook, Elon Musk of Tesla, and Nicky Goulimis of Nova Credit.
A recent infographic (below) from Resume.io explores those four ideas as well as 11 more from famous founders.
The piece also delves into how each of the 15 lessons can be applied to your own career.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "15 Career Lessons From Successful Founders [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- How to Become an Innovative B2B Marketer: Integrating Innovation Into Professional Development Plans
- Five Tips for Negotiating a Better Salary [Infographic]
- Six Tips for Moving From B2B Marketer to Solutions Architect (And Why You Should)
- Five Tips for Avoiding Decision Fatigue During a Job Search [Infographic]
- How to Grow Your Professional Network in the Digital-Only Era