Make a bigger pie, move quickly, don't play a solo game, view knowledge as a semantic tree, and focus on learning.
Those are some of the career lessons from successful company founders such as Dave Thomas of Wendy's, Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook, Elon Musk of Tesla, and Nicky Goulimis of Nova Credit.
A recent infographic (below) from Resume.io explores those four ideas as well as 11 more from famous founders.
The piece also delves into how each of the 15 lessons can be applied to your own career.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "15 Career Lessons From Successful Founders [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- How to Tell If You Have a Toxic Boss [Infographic]
- 11 Home Office Decor Ideas to Improve Productivity [Infographic]
- Don't Just Survive, Thrive: Hacks for High Performance by Cate Murden on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 3Cs of Marketing Success: Ride the Wave to Go Far in Work and Life
- The Big Challenge for Marketers and Marketing in 2021: Michael Barber on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]