Make a bigger pie, move quickly, don't play a solo game, view knowledge as a semantic tree, and focus on learning.
Those are some of the career lessons from successful company founders such as Dave Thomas of Wendy's, Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook, Elon Musk of Tesla, and Nicky Goulimis of Nova Credit.
A recent infographic (below) from Resume.io explores those four ideas as well as 11 more from famous founders.
The piece also delves into how each of the 15 lessons can be applied to your own career.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Resonate, Differentiate, and Substantiate: What Top Salespeople Do Differently
- The Most (and Least) Innovative Cities in America [Infographic]
- Burned Out But Staying: The State of Today's Workforce [Infographic]
- What's Driving the 'Great Resignation': A Look at Why Workers Quit
- Has B2B Sales Gotten Easier or Harder Since 2020?
- How to Cultivate Curiosity Throughout Your Career [Infographic]