Did you know that users take 0.05 seconds, on average, to form an opinion about a website—and 94% of those initial impressions are related to design elements?
Or how about the fact that users read only 20% of the words on a webpage, on average?
Those are just some of the data points covered in a recent infographic (below) from Website Bulder Expert.
The piece explores key Web design statistics and trends that marketers should be aware of in 2021, and it provides advice for how to put the insights to use this year.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Web Design Stats and Trends for 2021 [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Websites:
- Your B2B Website Power Page: Seven Must-Have Ingredients
- Does Your Website Really Need That? Five Elements to Rethink
- Google's Guide to User-Generated Content [Infographic]
- How to Pick the Right Website Color Scheme [Infographic]
- Eight Questions Website Visitors Want Answered Within 10 Seconds [Infographic]
- The Anatomy of a Great Business Website