Technology is transforming selling.
For example, 55% of sales data entry was eliminated in 2020 by automation and 79% of sales teams currently use or are planning to use sales analytics to improve efficiency.
A recent infographic (below) from SalesIntel explores those stats and others that showcase how technology-driven tools are helping salespeople with everything from lead generation to contract management.
The piece also looks at how technology is sparking new challenges, such as data quality issues.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Martech:
- How Salestech Can Embrace Customization at Scale
- Five Powerful Benefits of Chatbots in B2B Marketing
- Customer Data Platform vs. Customer Engagement Platform: Differences and Use-cases
- The Saturated Marketing Tech Landscape: The Case for Consolidation
- Why B2B Salestech and Sales Enablement Tools Don't Meet Expectations
- How AI and the Metaverse Impact the Datasphere [Infographic]