Technology is transforming selling.
For example, 55% of sales data entry was eliminated in 2020 by automation and 79% of sales teams currently use or are planning to use sales analytics to improve efficiency.
A recent infographic (below) from SalesIntel explores those stats and others that showcase how technology-driven tools are helping salespeople with everything from lead generation to contract management.
The piece also looks at how technology is sparking new challenges, such as data quality issues.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Technology:
- Eight Myths of Marketing Automation
- Meh on the Metaverse: How Americans Feel About Virtual Worlds
- Four Ways AI Can Win You More Customers
- AI-Powered Martech in 2022: Promising or Already Indispensable?
- B2B Tech Buyer Trends: Goodbye Vendor Reps, Hello Self-Service
- Taming Martech Stack Bloat Is Essential to Scaling Revenue