Technology is transforming selling.
For example, 55% of sales data entry was eliminated in 2020 by automation and 79% of sales teams currently use or are planning to use sales analytics to improve efficiency.
A recent infographic (below) from SalesIntel explores those stats and others that showcase how technology-driven tools are helping salespeople with everything from lead generation to contract management.
The piece also looks at how technology is sparking new challenges, such as data quality issues.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Martech:
- Six Ways to Unlock Web3 for B2B Marketers
- What Cloud Outages Mean for Your Business [Infographic]
- How Digital Creators Should Navigate the Metaverse: Patrik Wilkens on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Essential Digital Marketing Tools for 2023 [Infographic]
- The Tech Habits of Americans Age 50+
- Martech 2023: Three Trends to Expect