The most acceptable mobile ad format are rewarded videos (i.e., users receive some sort of reward in exchange for time spent viewing), according to recent research from AdColony.
The report was based on data from a survey fielded in 1Q21 to more than 300 users of mobile apps around the world.
Respondents rank and interstitial display ads as the least acceptable mobile ad format.
A recent infographic (below) explores these findings on mobile advertising and also looks at audiences' attitudes toward various types of mobile apps.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Audiences' Attitudes Toward Mobile Ads and Apps [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- How SMS Automation Bridges the Gap Between Your Sales Team and Customers and Supports Digital Transformation
- Why B2B Apps Need App Store Optimization Now More Than Ever
- The Most Effective Marketing Tactics for Driving App Installs
- Text Marketing: 2020's Digital Disruptor
- Boost Your Open Rates With Messaging Apps [Infographic]