The most acceptable mobile ad format are rewarded videos (i.e., users receive some sort of reward in exchange for time spent viewing), according to recent research from AdColony.
The report was based on data from a survey fielded in 1Q21 to more than 300 users of mobile apps around the world.
Respondents rank and interstitial display ads as the least acceptable mobile ad format.
A recent infographic (below) explores these findings on mobile advertising and also looks at audiences' attitudes toward various types of mobile apps.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- How to Perform a Competitive Analysis of the Mobile App Market
- The State of SMS Marketing in 2022
- Why People Opt Out of (And In to) Mobile Notifications From Brands
- What People Use Their Smartphones for While at Work
- Five SMS Campaigns for B2B Marketers to Try
- How SMS Automation Bridges the Gap Between Your Sales Team and Customers and Supports Digital Transformation