The most acceptable mobile ad format are rewarded videos (i.e., users receive some sort of reward in exchange for time spent viewing), according to recent research from AdColony.
The report was based on data from a survey fielded in 1Q21 to more than 300 users of mobile apps around the world.
Respondents rank and interstitial display ads as the least acceptable mobile ad format.
A recent infographic (below) explores these findings on mobile advertising and also looks at audiences' attitudes toward various types of mobile apps.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Communications:
- The Three Pillars of Winning Communication—Value, Passion, and Connection: Steve Multer on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What Annoys People Most About SMS Marketing
- Why Tone Matters More Than Ever in Business Communication
- How to Overcome Poor Communication to Drive Marketing Performance in 2023
- Four Rules for Riding the Texting Wave Before It's Gone
- How to Perform a Competitive Analysis of the Mobile App Market