With the COVID-19 pandemic driving more people to work remotely, many marketers have been trying to spruce up their home offices.
It's more than just an exercise in finding the right aesthetic: A good home office setup can boost efficiency and promote problem solving.
So, how should you decorate?
A recent infographic (below) from HomeCity explores 11 home office decor ideas that have been linked with increased productivity.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Four Ways Marketers Can Increase Their Productivity
- Unlearn So You Can Succeed: Why (And How) You Should Rewrite Your Playbook
- 2023 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Content, and PR Positions
- How Much Content Marketers Make: Salaries for Seven Positions
- Resonate, Differentiate, and Substantiate: What Top Salespeople Do Differently
- The Most (and Least) Innovative Cities in America [Infographic]