With the COVID-19 pandemic driving more people to work remotely, many marketers have been trying to spruce up their home offices.
It's more than just an exercise in finding the right aesthetic: A good home office setup can boost efficiency and promote problem solving.
So, how should you decorate?
A recent infographic (below) from HomeCity explores 11 home office decor ideas that have been linked with increased productivity.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "11 Home Office Decor Ideas to Improve Productivity [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- LinkedIn's Top Companies to Work for in 2022 [Infographic]
- The Top Challenges Women Face in Revenue-Generating Roles
- The Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Data on Marketing Jobs: 'The Great Reshuffle' Is Real
- How Employers Can Foster a Stronger Culture and Reduce Burnout
- The State of B2B Marketing Training