Some 39% of people say they will stop engaging with a website if the images do not load or take too long to load.
With that in mind, ensuring that site images appear quickly is essential for every business.
So, how can you optimize your images for speedy loading?
A recent infographic (below) from Website Builder Expert provides a quick guide, with advice on everything from the various image formats to use in different situations to suggestions for tools to use for compressing images.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "A Quick Guide for Website Image Optimization [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Websites:
- Your B2B Website Power Page: Seven Must-Have Ingredients
- Does Your Website Really Need That? Five Elements to Rethink
- Google's Guide to User-Generated Content [Infographic]
- How to Pick the Right Website Color Scheme [Infographic]
- Eight Questions Website Visitors Want Answered Within 10 Seconds [Infographic]
- The Anatomy of a Great Business Website