Some 39% of people say they will stop engaging with a website if the images do not load or take too long to load.
With that in mind, ensuring that site images appear quickly is essential for every business.
So, how can you optimize your images for speedy loading?
A recent infographic (below) from Website Builder Expert provides a quick guide, with advice on everything from the various image formats to use in different situations to suggestions for tools to use for compressing images.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Websites:
- Speed It Up: What Frustrates Business Website Visitors
- 12 'Dark Patterns' That Websites Use to Trick Visitors [Infographic]
- What B2B Buyers Want From Vendor Chatbots
- The Ultimate Checklist of What Every Website Needs [Infographic]
- The Mind-Boggling Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]
- The Secret Six-Ingredient Recipe for Perfectly Compliant Cookie Banners