B2B marketing is boring, right?
A recent infographic (below) from LinkedIn Marketing Solutions explores how B2B marketing can be fascinating—and even brilliant—when it's rooted in human emotions.
The piece looks at four emotionally compelling examples of B2B marketing, delves into their impact, and explains why each definitely isn't boring.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Understanding Web3 Through a Marketing Lens: Tony Pham on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Buyers Are (Still) There: How Can B2B Tech Marketers Get to Them?
- Art or Science? The Fate of Data-Driven Marketing
- Direct Mail Marketing Trends
- How the Lines Between B2B and B2C Are Blurring [Infographic]
- How Your Ideal Customer Profile Can Focus Marketing Programs for Greater ROI