B2B marketing is boring, right?
A recent infographic (below) from LinkedIn Marketing Solutions explores how B2B marketing can be fascinating—and even brilliant—when it's rooted in human emotions.
The piece looks at four emotionally compelling examples of B2B marketing, delves into their impact, and explains why each definitely isn't boring.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Four Examples of Brilliant B2B Marketing [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The Digital Pivot to Online Marketing: Eric Schwartzman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 12 Key Benefits of Influencer Marketing for Brands [Infographic]
- Why Marketing Maturity Needs to Be Top-of-Mind in Today's Digital Landscape
- Outcomes Are In: Why Outcome-Based Marketing Is So Successful
- B2B Enterprise Marketing Strategy in a Pandemic World: Chris Brogan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]