The COVID-19 pandemic drove a 177% spike in remote job listings for marketing roles over a six-month period, according to recent research from LinkedIn Marketing Solutions.
An infographic (below) explores key findings from the research, which focused on the North American region (NAMER).
The infographic looks at which remote job titles for marketers are growing the fastest and examines which cities marketers are relocating to.
The piece also looks at salary trends for both entry-level and senior marketing roles.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- How to Cultivate Curiosity Throughout Your Career [Infographic]
- What Employers Look for When Hiring Social Media Managers
- Many Roads to CMO: The Backgrounds of 20 Top Marketers [Infographic]
- How to Reach the Right Candidates With Programmatic Recruitment
- Digital Marketing Salary Trends for 2022
- The Top 10 Workplace Skills Trending on Search [Infographic]