What's so great about marketing automation?
Quite a lot, it turns out.
An infographic (below) from SalesIntel covers some of the many of automation's benefits for marketers, including saved time, increased efficiency, and better ROI.
The piece also looks at the five biggest myths concerning marketing automation.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "The (Many) Benefits of Marketing Automation [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- B2B Enterprise Marketing Strategy in a Pandemic World: Chris Brogan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Outcomes Are In: Why Outcome-Based Marketing Is So Successful
- Enterprise CMO Survey: How Marketing Ops Could Improve
- How the Pandemic Has Changed Marketing
- The Biggest Benefits of Intent Data for B2B Marketers