How can you use measurement to boost the success of your email marketing?
An infographic (below) from Salesforce looks at what key email metrics mean and explores how you can use them to optimize your campaigns.
Although the piece is focused on insights provided via Salesforce's email marketing dashboard, the advice is applicable across platforms.
In addition to delivering an overview of the metrics, the infographic also provides some broad benchmarks so you can assess your performance relative to other marketers.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Metrics & Measurement:
- Stepping Out of the Dark Funnel: How to Shed Light on What Is Not Registered by Your Pixels (Article 2 of 2)
- Four Common Content Reporting Challenges and How to Fix Them
- Stepping Out of the Dark Funnel: How to Shed Light on What Is Not Registered by Your Pixels (Article 1 of 2)
- The Future of TV Ad Measurement Is TBD. Here's What Marketers Should Do About It.
- The Essential Social Media KPIs: What to Track on 7 Platforms [Infographic]
- Google Analytics 4 Is Almost Here—It's Time to Test and Prepare