How can you use measurement to boost the success of your email marketing?
An infographic (below) from Salesforce looks at what key email metrics mean and explores how you can use them to optimize your campaigns.
Although the piece is focused on insights provided via Salesforce's email marketing dashboard, the advice is applicable across platforms.
In addition to delivering an overview of the metrics, the infographic also provides some broad benchmarks so you can assess your performance relative to other marketers.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Measurement & Analytics:
- Three Data-Led Content Marketing Predictions for 2024
- Your First-Party Data Journey: Key Milestones for Maximizing Value
- Surveys, Polls, Forms, and Progressive Profiling: How to Write Questions That Deliver Valuable Insights
- How to Measure Your Content Marketing Success: Nine KPIs You Should Monitor
- Google Analytics 4 and Paid Media: How to Get the Best Performance Out of GA4
- Link Prospects' Personal and Business Data to Engage and Convert: The Awesome Power of B2B2C Linkage Data