LinkedIn recorded a 63% jump in the number of marketing jobs posted on the platform in the first half of 2021, according to research from the social network.
During that time, the arts, retail, and education verticals accounted for the biggest increases in marketing jobs listed.
An infographic (below) from LinkedIn Marketing Solutions delves into the data and additional insights on the changing marketing jobs landscape.
The piece looks at which sorts of organizations are growing their marketing departments the most and how staffing is becoming more flexible; it also looks at the increasing prevalence of remote positions.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Unlearn So You Can Succeed: Why (And How) You Should Rewrite Your Playbook
- 2023 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Content, and PR Positions
- How Much Content Marketers Make: Salaries for Seven Positions
- Resonate, Differentiate, and Substantiate: What Top Salespeople Do Differently
- The Most (and Least) Innovative Cities in America [Infographic]
- Burned Out But Staying: The State of Today's Workforce [Infographic]