LinkedIn recorded a 63% jump in the number of marketing jobs posted on the platform in the first half of 2021, according to research from the social network.
During that time, the arts, retail, and education verticals accounted for the biggest increases in marketing jobs listed.
An infographic (below) from LinkedIn Marketing Solutions delves into the data and additional insights on the changing marketing jobs landscape.
The piece looks at which sorts of organizations are growing their marketing departments the most and how staffing is becoming more flexible; it also looks at the increasing prevalence of remote positions.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Career Development Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Development:
- How to Authentically Brand Yourself in a Digital World | MarketingProfs Live Show
- The Digital Marketing Jobs That Will Be Disrupted Most by AI
- How B2B Marketers Can Know If They've Chosen The Right Career: Christoph Trappe on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Responsibilities and Backgrounds of Copywriters
- Want to Beat the Average CMO Tenure? Remake Your Role.
- What Americans Value Most in a Job [Infographic]