Privacy, surveillance, and compensation are top-of-mind for employees when researching human resources topics online, according to Elements Global Services.
The research was based on an analysis of the 50 most common HR-related searches on Google.
Some 42% of the most common searches are related to privacy and surveillance, and 22% are related to compensation.
An infographic (below) shows all 50 search questions and also breaks out the top questions by category.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Career Development Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Development:
- How to Authentically Brand Yourself in a Digital World | MarketingProfs Live Show
- The Digital Marketing Jobs That Will Be Disrupted Most by AI
- How B2B Marketers Can Know If They've Chosen The Right Career: Christoph Trappe on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Responsibilities and Backgrounds of Copywriters
- Want to Beat the Average CMO Tenure? Remake Your Role.
- What Americans Value Most in a Job [Infographic]