Privacy, surveillance, and compensation are top-of-mind for employees when researching human resources topics online, according to Elements Global Services.
The research was based on an analysis of the 50 most common HR-related searches on Google.
Some 42% of the most common searches are related to privacy and surveillance, and 22% are related to compensation.
An infographic (below) shows all 50 search questions and also breaks out the top questions by category.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Four Ways Marketers Can Increase Their Productivity
- Unlearn So You Can Succeed: Why (And How) You Should Rewrite Your Playbook
- 2023 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Content, and PR Positions
- How Much Content Marketers Make: Salaries for Seven Positions
- Resonate, Differentiate, and Substantiate: What Top Salespeople Do Differently
- The Most (and Least) Innovative Cities in America [Infographic]