Run toward the hardest problems. It's OK to ask for help. Opportunities—the good ones—are messy, confusing, and hard to recognize.
Those are a few of key lessons from female leaders covered in an infographic (below) from OnDeck.
The piece explores leadership advice from 15 well-known female founders and CEOs, including Whitney Wolfe Herd of Bumble, Mary Barra of General Motors, and Indra Nooyi of PepsiCo.
It also looks at why the lessons work, and it provides pro tips for how you can put each into action.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "15 Leadership Lessons From Female Founders and CEOs [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Four Hiring Trends Marketing Managers Need to Know [Infographic]
- 2022 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Content, and PR Positions
- Working From Bed: The State of Home Workspaces in 2021
- The 5 Most Important Skills for the Future of Marketing
- How Emotional Intelligence Impacts Career Success [Infographic]