Run toward the hardest problems. It's OK to ask for help. Opportunities—the good ones—are messy, confusing, and hard to recognize.
Those are a few of key lessons from female leaders covered in an infographic (below) from OnDeck.
The piece explores leadership advice from 15 well-known female founders and CEOs, including Whitney Wolfe Herd of Bumble, Mary Barra of General Motors, and Indra Nooyi of PepsiCo.
It also looks at why the lessons work, and it provides pro tips for how you can put each into action.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "15 Leadership Lessons From Female Founders and CEOs [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- LinkedIn's Top Companies to Work for in 2022 [Infographic]
- The Top Challenges Women Face in Revenue-Generating Roles
- The Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Data on Marketing Jobs: 'The Great Reshuffle' Is Real
- How Employers Can Foster a Stronger Culture and Reduce Burnout
- The State of B2B Marketing Training