In times of crisis, people still prefer phone calls for customer service interactions, according to research from CGS.
The report was based on data from a survey of 2,000 people in the United Kingdom and the United States.
Some 57% of respondents in the UK and 51% in the US say they turn to phone/voice for immediate customer service in times of crisis.
An infographic (below) explores further findings from the survey, including insights into how businesses can provide better customer service.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Experience:
- Why VoC and CX Can't Be One Size Fits All
- 10 Ways to Improve Customer Experience [Infographic]
- Three Steps to Personalizing the Overall Customer Experience
- How B2B Marketers Can Leverage Voice of Customer for Business Growth: Nate Brown on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Top Challenges to Providing an Exceptional B2B Customer Experience
- Balancing Consumer Trust with Privacy-Safe Targeting: Three Tactics