Designers should be considering the impact of both light and dark—specifically white space and Dark Mode—when developing experiences for the Web next year.
That's among the key design predictions for 2022 explored in an infographic (below) from Red Website Design.
The piece covers 10 trends to watch, including technical considerations such as page load times and dynamic scrolling.
It also looks at why designing for the thumb—i.e., mobile-friendliness—will be more important than ever.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Websites:
- The Mind-Boggling Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]
- The Secret Six-Ingredient Recipe for Perfectly Compliant Cookie Banners
- How to Spring-Clean Your Website Content
- Your B2B Website Power Page: Seven Must-Have Ingredients
- Does Your Website Really Need That? Five Elements to Rethink
- Google's Guide to User-Generated Content [Infographic]