Designers should be considering the impact of both light and dark—specifically white space and Dark Mode—when developing experiences for the Web next year.
That's among the key design predictions for 2022 explored in an infographic (below) from Red Website Design.
The piece covers 10 trends to watch, including technical considerations such as page load times and dynamic scrolling.
It also looks at why designing for the thumb—i.e., mobile-friendliness—will be more important than ever.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Websites:
- Three Things Every Great SaaS Landing Page Does Right [Infographic]
- Speed It Up: What Frustrates Business Website Visitors
- 12 'Dark Patterns' That Websites Use to Trick Visitors [Infographic]
- What B2B Buyers Want From Vendor Chatbots
- The Ultimate Checklist of What Every Website Needs [Infographic]
- The Mind-Boggling Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]