Small business owners say the top benefit of automation is increased productivity and the top drawback is the need for excessive technical support, according to research from Skynova.
The report was based on data from a survey of 288 small business owners in the United States with at least one employee.
An infographic (below) explores key findings from the survey, including the five biggest benefits and drawbacks small business owners see from automation.
The piece also looks at how valuable small business owners perceive automation to be.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "The Pros and Cons of Automation for Small Businesses [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Technology:
- The Top Areas Where Martech Tools Could Be Improved
- How Companies Can Use Digital Brand Ambassadors for B2B Influencer Marketing
- Marketing Automation: Seven Machine-Learning Use Cases
- Pitch Decks: How to Avoid the Dreaded Frankendeck
- Four Reasons the CMO-CIO Relationship (Really) Matters [Infographic]