What do marketing managers need to know about the current hiring climate?
To find out, Robert Half examined findings from its annual survey of marketing employees, executives, and senior managers.
An infographic (below) summarizes the key insights that managers need to know. Specifically, it looks at how hiring strategies are changing, why top performers may be looking elsewhere, and how e-commerce is driving demand for specific skills.
The piece also covers the hottest marketing jobs right now.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Career Development Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Development:
- How to Authentically Brand Yourself in a Digital World | MarketingProfs Live Show
- The Digital Marketing Jobs That Will Be Disrupted Most by AI
- How B2B Marketers Can Know If They've Chosen The Right Career: Christoph Trappe on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Responsibilities and Backgrounds of Copywriters
- Want to Beat the Average CMO Tenure? Remake Your Role.
- What Americans Value Most in a Job [Infographic]