What do marketing managers need to know about the current hiring climate?
To find out, Robert Half examined findings from its annual survey of marketing employees, executives, and senior managers.
An infographic (below) summarizes the key insights that managers need to know. Specifically, it looks at how hiring strategies are changing, why top performers may be looking elsewhere, and how e-commerce is driving demand for specific skills.
The piece also covers the hottest marketing jobs right now.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Unlearn So You Can Succeed: Why (And How) You Should Rewrite Your Playbook
- 2023 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Content, and PR Positions
- How Much Content Marketers Make: Salaries for Seven Positions
- Resonate, Differentiate, and Substantiate: What Top Salespeople Do Differently
- The Most (and Least) Innovative Cities in America [Infographic]
- Burned Out But Staying: The State of Today's Workforce [Infographic]