What do marketing managers need to know about the current hiring climate?
To find out, Robert Half examined findings from its annual survey of marketing employees, executives, and senior managers.
An infographic (below) summarizes the key insights that managers need to know. Specifically, it looks at how hiring strategies are changing, why top performers may be looking elsewhere, and how e-commerce is driving demand for specific skills.
The piece also covers the hottest marketing jobs right now.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Four Hiring Trends Marketing Managers Need to Know [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- 2022 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Content, and PR Positions
- Working From Bed: The State of Home Workspaces in 2021
- The 5 Most Important Skills for the Future of Marketing
- How Emotional Intelligence Impacts Career Success [Infographic]
- 15 Leadership Lessons From Female Founders and CEOs [Infographic]