Did you know that 5.7 million Google searches are conducted every minute, on average?
Or how about that TikTok users watch 167 million videos every minute?
Those are just some of the stats covered in an infographic (below) from DOMO.
The piece looks at the level of activity that occurs every minute on popular online platforms and also examines how the overall amount of Internet data is rapidly growing.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Websites:
- Speed It Up: What Frustrates Business Website Visitors
- 12 'Dark Patterns' That Websites Use to Trick Visitors [Infographic]
- What B2B Buyers Want From Vendor Chatbots
- The Ultimate Checklist of What Every Website Needs [Infographic]
- The Mind-Boggling Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]
- The Secret Six-Ingredient Recipe for Perfectly Compliant Cookie Banners