Did you know that 5.7 million Google searches are conducted every minute, on average?
Or how about that TikTok users watch 167 million videos every minute?
Those are just some of the stats covered in an infographic (below) from DOMO.
The piece looks at the level of activity that occurs every minute on popular online platforms and also examines how the overall amount of Internet data is rapidly growing.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "The Incredible Scale of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Websites:
- Your B2B Website Power Page: Seven Must-Have Ingredients
- Does Your Website Really Need That? Five Elements to Rethink
- Google's Guide to User-Generated Content [Infographic]
- How to Pick the Right Website Color Scheme [Infographic]
- Eight Questions Website Visitors Want Answered Within 10 Seconds [Infographic]
- The Anatomy of a Great Business Website