Did you know that 5.7 million Google searches are conducted every minute, on average?
Or how about that TikTok users watch 167 million videos every minute?
Those are just some of the stats covered in an infographic (below) from DOMO.
The piece looks at the level of activity that occurs every minute on popular online platforms and also examines how the overall amount of Internet data is rapidly growing.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Websites:
- The Incredible Amount of Data Generated Online Each Minute [Infographic]
- Subdomain vs. Subdirectory: Which Is Better for Your Website? [Infographic]
- How to Get Started With Organic Website Marketing [Infographic]
- How Slow Website Load Times Impact Your Business [Infographic]
- Three Things Every Great SaaS Landing Page Does Right [Infographic]
- Speed It Up: What Frustrates Business Website Visitors