Agile marketing is all about reaching your audiences quickly.
One approach for achieving agility is 'story-splitting', which is essentially delivering your marketing in bite-size chunks.
How exactly can you story-split?
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- What Is Marketing Strategy? A Brief Introduction
- Market Research for B2B Marketing Success: Jim Longo on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What Six Popular Colors Convey in Marketing [Infographic]
- The Role of Data in B2B Go-To-Market Strategies
- Four Steps Marketers Can Take to Drive Growth During a Recession
- The Most Important Elements of a B2B Multichannel Strategy