What do people want to know when they visit your business's website?
These include: "What are you selling?"; "Can I trust you?"; and "How can I contact you?"
The piece looks at the motivations behind these questions and how you can answer them effectively.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Eight Questions Website Visitors Want Answered Within 10 Seconds [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Websites:
- Google's Guide to User-Generated Content [Infographic]
- How to Pick the Right Website Color Scheme [Infographic]
- The Anatomy of a Great Business Website
- What B2B Marketers Need to Know About Core Web Vitals
- The Incredible Scale of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]
- Five Reasons to Prioritize Spend on Website UX Design