What do people want to know when they visit your business's website?
These include: "What are you selling?"; "Can I trust you?"; and "How can I contact you?"
The piece looks at the motivations behind these questions and how you can answer them effectively.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Websites:
- The Secret Six-Ingredient Recipe for Perfectly Compliant Cookie Banners
- How to Spring-Clean Your Website Content
- Your B2B Website Power Page: Seven Must-Have Ingredients
- Does Your Website Really Need That? Five Elements to Rethink
- Google's Guide to User-Generated Content [Infographic]
- How to Pick the Right Website Color Scheme [Infographic]