What do people want to know when they visit your business's website?
An infographic (below) from Red Website Design, which was based on content from Crazy Egg, looks at eight questions they typically want answered quickly.
These include: "What are you selling?"; "Can I trust you?"; and "How can I contact you?"
The piece looks at the motivations behind these questions and how you can answer them effectively.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Websites:
- Speed It Up: What Frustrates Business Website Visitors
- 12 'Dark Patterns' That Websites Use to Trick Visitors [Infographic]
- What B2B Buyers Want From Vendor Chatbots
- The Ultimate Checklist of What Every Website Needs [Infographic]
- The Mind-Boggling Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]
- The Secret Six-Ingredient Recipe for Perfectly Compliant Cookie Banners