What should you be aware of if you want to add user-generated content (UGC) to a website that runs Google AdSense ads?
An infographic (below) from Google provides a flow chart for publishers looking to incorporate UGC elements such as comments into their sites.
The piece covers best-practices for ensuring your website complies with Google's publisher policies.
It also looks at what you should do if you don't want to monitor UGC yourself or you want to use a third-party to handle management.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Websites:
- The Incredible Amount of Data Generated Online Each Minute [Infographic]
- Subdomain vs. Subdirectory: Which Is Better for Your Website? [Infographic]
- How to Get Started With Organic Website Marketing [Infographic]
- How Slow Website Load Times Impact Your Business [Infographic]
- Three Things Every Great SaaS Landing Page Does Right [Infographic]
- Speed It Up: What Frustrates Business Website Visitors