Every year the World Economic Forum issues its Global Risks Report, which is based on data from a survey of risk experts and business, government, and civil society leaders.
The research looks at the biggest threats the world faces across five categories: economic, environmental, geopolitical, societal, and technological.
The most recent survey found that environmental risks such as extreme weather and climate action failure are seen as posing the greatest threats to the world in the short term (0-2 years), medium term (2-5 years), and long term (5-10 years).
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The Role of Data in B2B Go-To-Market Strategies
- Four Steps Marketers Can Take to Drive Growth During a Recession
- The Most Important Elements of a B2B Multichannel Strategy
- How to Adapt to Changing B2B Tech Buyer Behavior [Infographic]
- The State of Competitive Intelligence: Four Trends
- Flexibility That's Focused to Attain B2B Marketing Nirvana: Paul Ince on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]