Every year the World Economic Forum issues its Global Risks Report, which is based on data from a survey of risk experts and business, government, and civil society leaders.
The research looks at the biggest threats the world faces across five categories: economic, environmental, geopolitical, societal, and technological.
The most recent survey found that environmental risks such as extreme weather and climate action failure are seen as posing the greatest threats to the world in the short term (0-2 years), medium term (2-5 years), and long term (5-10 years).
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "The Critical Risks That Threaten the World [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- 15 Data Fallacies to Avoid [Infographic]
- What Will a Cookieless Future Look Like Five Years On?
- How Cookie Loss Is Affecting Enterprise Marketing Strategies
- Never Stop 'Dating' Your Customer: Three Ways to Nurture Relationships
- How to Use Psychology in E-Commerce [Infographic]
- The Top Three Ingredients of a Smart B2B2C Marketing Strategy