This year B2B tech marketers are increasingly investing in brand marketing and are still struggling to measure ROI.
That's according to an infographic (below) from Jones PR, which is based on research conducted by FINITE and 93x.
The infographic summarizes findings from the research, such as where B2B tech marketers are spending their budget in 2022.
It also looks at which channels and tactics are growing in importance with B2B tech marketers.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Marketing Strategy Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Digging in the Wrong Place: Misunderstanding Where SaaS Growth Comes From (Article 1 of 3)
- A Guide to Growth Hacking for Small Businesses [Infographic]
- How to Market Your Agency During a Recession
- The New Customer Journey: How to Reach B2B Buyers in 2023
- In the Age of Automation, Focus on Strategy: Agency Best-Practices
- B2B Influencer Marketing—The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Mike Allton on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]