This year B2B tech marketers are increasingly investing in brand marketing and are still struggling to measure ROI.
The infographic summarizes findings from the research, such as where B2B tech marketers are spending their budget in 2022.
It also looks at which channels and tactics are growing in importance with B2B tech marketers.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Understanding Web3 Through a Marketing Lens: Tony Pham on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Buyers Are (Still) There: How Can B2B Tech Marketers Get to Them?
- Art or Science? The Fate of Data-Driven Marketing
- Direct Mail Marketing Trends
- How the Lines Between B2B and B2C Are Blurring [Infographic]
- How Your Ideal Customer Profile Can Focus Marketing Programs for Greater ROI