This year B2B tech marketers are increasingly investing in brand marketing and are still struggling to measure ROI.
The infographic summarizes findings from the research, such as where B2B tech marketers are spending their budget in 2022.
It also looks at which channels and tactics are growing in importance with B2B tech marketers.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Switching From Product-Centricity to Customer-Centricity With Personas
- Avoid These Six 'Kisses of Death' in Business Development to Keep Your Marketing Funnel Alive
- A Privacy-First World Won't Hurt Your Customer Relationships, It Will Transform Them: Kipp Bodnar on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Use Buyer Reviews in B2B Marketing
- NFTs: From Collectibles to Brand Engagement
- The Top Challenges B2B Sales Reps Face Early in the Sales Cycle