What are the backgrounds and experiences of successful chief marketing officers?
Though some well-known CMOs are marketing lifers, others come from other disciplines, such as product management and sales.
Specifically, it explores the backgrounds of 20 CMOs at leading brands, including JPMorgan Chase, Snap, McDonald's, Salesforce, and TikTok.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Four Ways Marketers Can Increase Their Productivity
- Unlearn So You Can Succeed: Why (And How) You Should Rewrite Your Playbook
- 2023 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Content, and PR Positions
- How Much Content Marketers Make: Salaries for Seven Positions
- Resonate, Differentiate, and Substantiate: What Top Salespeople Do Differently
- The Most (and Least) Innovative Cities in America [Infographic]