What are the backgrounds and experiences of successful chief marketing officers?
Though some well-known CMOs are marketing lifers, others come from other disciplines, such as product management and sales.
Specifically, it explores the backgrounds of 20 CMOs at leading brands, including JPMorgan Chase, Snap, McDonald's, Salesforce, and TikTok.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Has B2B Sales Gotten Easier or Harder Since 2020?
- How to Cultivate Curiosity Throughout Your Career [Infographic]
- What Employers Look for When Hiring Social Media Managers
- How to Reach the Right Candidates With Programmatic Recruitment
- Digital Marketing Salary Trends for 2022
- The Top 10 Workplace Skills Trending on Search [Infographic]