Which feelings and reactions do different colors tend to evoke with audiences?
An infographic (below) from Giraffe Social Media explores the psychology of six colors commonly used by marketers: red, blue, yellow, orange, green, and purple.
It looks at the emotions and personality associated with each color.
The infographic also delves into the role each color can play in marketing and provides examples of logos that feature it.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Market Research for B2B Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Your Evolving Value Proposition: How to Recognize It and Get Ahead of Agency Competitors
- How to Harness the Power of SMS Marketing: A Guide to Best-Practices
- The State of Digital Marketing for the Manufacturing Industry [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Shift to Buying Groups in Three Months or Less
- Direct Mail Marketing's Top Advantages and Challenges