Which responsibilities do the best sales managers excel at?
To find out, researchers at RAIN Group conducted a survey of more than 1,000 sellers and sales managers.
An infographic (below) explores findings from the research.
Specifically, it looks at 10 key roles in which top-performing sales managers tend to outperform other sales managers: motivation, focus and action planning, execution and productivity, advising and facilitating, development, performance management, pipeline and forecasting, meeting leadership, territory planning, and talent management.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- The Most (and Least) Innovative Cities in America [Infographic]
- Burned Out But Staying: The State of Today's Workforce [Infographic]
- What's Driving the 'Great Resignation': A Look at Why Workers Quit
- Has B2B Sales Gotten Easier or Harder Since 2020?
- How to Cultivate Curiosity Throughout Your Career [Infographic]
- What Employers Look for When Hiring Social Media Managers