Which responsibilities do the best sales managers excel at?
To find out, researchers at RAIN Group conducted a survey of more than 1,000 sellers and sales managers.
An infographic (below) explores findings from the research.
Specifically, it looks at 10 key roles in which top-performing sales managers tend to outperform other sales managers: motivation, focus and action planning, execution and productivity, advising and facilitating, development, performance management, pipeline and forecasting, meeting leadership, territory planning, and talent management.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Development:
- Why Employees Are Staying at Their Jobs [Infographic]
- What Top Salespeople Do Differently Across the Sales Cycle [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Know If They've Chosen the Right Career | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The Top Skills Among B2B Marketers on LinkedIn
- The Average Tenure of CMOs at Big Companies
- How to Authentically Brand Yourself in a Digital World | Marketing Smarts Live Show