Did you know that 231.4 million emails are sent every minute, on average?
Or how about that Tinder users swipe 1.1 million times every minute?
Those are just some of the stats covered in an infographic (below) from DOMO.
It looks at the level of data generated every minute by popular online platforms and also examines how internet access is growing globally.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Websites:
- Three Things Every Great SaaS Landing Page Does Right [Infographic]
- Speed It Up: What Frustrates Business Website Visitors
- 12 'Dark Patterns' That Websites Use to Trick Visitors [Infographic]
- What B2B Buyers Want From Vendor Chatbots
- The Ultimate Checklist of What Every Website Needs [Infographic]
- The Secret Six-Ingredient Recipe for Perfectly Compliant Cookie Banners