Did you know that 231.4 million emails are sent every minute, on average?
Or how about that Tinder users swipe 1.1 million times every minute?
Those are just some of the stats covered in an infographic (below) from DOMO.
It looks at the level of data generated every minute by popular online platforms and also examines how internet access is growing globally.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Websites:
- 12 'Dark Patterns' That Websites Use to Trick Visitors [Infographic]
- What B2B Buyers Want From Vendor Chatbots
- The Ultimate Checklist of What Every Website Needs [Infographic]
- The Secret Six-Ingredient Recipe for Perfectly Compliant Cookie Banners
- How to Spring-Clean Your Website Content
- Your B2B Website Power Page: Seven Must-Have Ingredients