Some 90% of workers say they consider upskilling—the practice of adding and improving professional skills—a priority in their career path.
That's according to a series of polls conducted in August 2022 by Michael Page.
An infographic (below) summarizes key findings from the surveys and looks at what upskilling is.
It also covers upskilling tips for both employees and employers.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Unlearn So You Can Succeed: Why (And How) You Should Rewrite Your Playbook
- 2023 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Content, and PR Positions
- How Much Content Marketers Make: Salaries for Seven Positions
- Resonate, Differentiate, and Substantiate: What Top Salespeople Do Differently
- The Most (and Least) Innovative Cities in America [Infographic]
- Burned Out But Staying: The State of Today's Workforce [Infographic]