If you want your blog posts to succeed, they should start with a bang.
A compelling introduction will pull readers in and spur them to keep going, whereas a blah one will make them disengage.
An infographic (below) from Brafton looks at how to write a great blog post introduction.
It covers what you should leave in (a hook, tailored messaging, key takeaways, and a core point) as well as what you should leave out (excessive and irrelevant information; content added for shock value).
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Writing:
- Effective Writing Skills in Public Relations: Three Tips
- The Writing GPS: A Writing Framework That Makes Your Writing Ridiculously Good
- Seven Tips for Writing Content Effectively [Infographic]
- The Power of Writing Your Story [Infographic]
- 15 Writing Lessons From Famous Authors [Infographic]
- 8 Tips for Discovering Your Writing Genius [Infographic]