When creating content sections for your business website, you can put the content in either its own subdomain (e.g., support.google.com) or subdirectory (e.g., google.com/support.)
Which is better for organization and search engine optimization?
An infographic (below) from Brafton delves into the differences between subdomains and subdirectories.
It also looks at how each affects SEO and how to determine which approach is best for your business.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Websites:
- The Incredible Amount of Data Generated Online Each Minute [Infographic]
- How to Get Started With Organic Website Marketing [Infographic]
- How Slow Website Load Times Impact Your Business [Infographic]
- Three Things Every Great SaaS Landing Page Does Right [Infographic]
- Speed It Up: What Frustrates Business Website Visitors
- 12 'Dark Patterns' That Websites Use to Trick Visitors [Infographic]