"Including a video on a landing page can increase conversion by 80%," begins an infographic created by video editing tool Filmora. And, it continues, your brand is 53 times more likely to rank on the first page of Google when you use videos.
With stats like that, what are you waiting for?
Oh, right, creating videos is not simple. Selecting the right type of video for your needs, your customers' interests, and the requirements of social platforms can be a lot to figure out.
Luckily, the infographic can help. First it defines four common types of marketing videos: explainer, demonstration, testimonial, and personalized.
Then it offers a graph that shows what the length of each type of video tends to be. The least popular timeframe? More than three minutes long.
Finally, the graphic explains the pros and cons of displaying video on each of the most popular social platforms, which can help you determine which are best for your needs.
Check out the full infographic here, or tap or click to see a larger version:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Social Media Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Turn Your Social Media Marketing Into a Profit Center [Infographic]
- Should Brands 'Break Up' With Twitter?
- Is B2B TikTok Right for Your Business? Three Questions to Ask
- Google vs. Social Media Algorithms: What's the Difference? [Infographic]
- Marketers' Top Worries About Twitter