"Including a video on a landing page can increase conversion by 80%," begins an infographic created by video editing tool Filmora. And, it continues, your brand is 53 times more likely to rank on the first page of Google when you use videos.
With stats like that, what are you waiting for?
Oh, right, creating videos is not simple. Selecting the right type of video for your needs, your customers' interests, and the requirements of social platforms can be a lot to figure out.
Luckily, the infographic can help. First it defines four common types of marketing videos: explainer, demonstration, testimonial, and personalized.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things