Brand Campaign Kpis
All right my brilliant marketers, I need some help! I run brand campaigns for my organization (basically any campaign that is not tied to a specific product launch activity). I'm trying to set 2020 goals. KPIs around things like brand awareness are not specific enough because all of our marketing efforts impact that number. We have executional teams that handle the PR, influencers, social, etc. so I'm don't want to duplicate their measurements. Does anyone have recommendations for how to track my success that doesn't overlap with others?
- Who Are The Top Companies Competing In The Market?
- Geographic Metric - Help Needed!
- How Fast Does An Untouched Sales Lead Degrade?
- Need Clear Standards To Judge Facebook Metrics
- How Can I Get Backlinks For My Website?
- Beauty Services Relocation And Market Research
- Thoughts On Abm Platforms?
- Research - Masters Dissertation Survey Help
- Experiential Marketing Survey
- Collection + Dissemination Of Customer/market Data
- Search more Know-How Exchange Q&A
Top 25 Experts
- mgoodman 27,311 points
- koen.h.pauwels 25,348 points
- Jay Hamilton-Roth 21,662 points
- Chris Blackman 15,808 points
- Gary Bloomer 10,191 points
- wnelson 8,013 points
- Peter (henna gaijin) 7,543 points
- steven.alker 6,672 points
- Frank Hurtte 6,632 points
- Dawson 4,619 points
- telemoxie 4,595 points
- SteveByrneMarketing 3,358 points
- SRyan ;] 2,396 points
- Blaine Wilkerson 2,387 points
- ReadCopy 2,081 points
- Pepper Blue 1,863 points
- bobhogg 1,748 points
- BizConsult 1,491 points