Crm Strategy Survey In The Fashion Retail Industry
- Who Are The Top Companies Competing In The Market?
- Geographic Metric - Help Needed!
- How Fast Does An Untouched Sales Lead Degrade?
- Need Clear Standards To Judge Facebook Metrics
- How Can I Get Backlinks For My Website?
- Beauty Services Relocation And Market Research
- Thoughts On Abm Platforms?
- Research - Masters Dissertation Survey Help
- Experiential Marketing Survey
- Collection + Dissemination Of Customer/market Data
- Search more Know-How Exchange Q&A
Top 25 Experts
- mgoodman 27,311 points
- koen.h.pauwels 25,348 points
- Jay Hamilton-Roth 21,662 points
- Chris Blackman 15,808 points
- Gary Bloomer 10,191 points
- wnelson 8,013 points
- Peter (henna gaijin) 7,543 points
- steven.alker 6,672 points
- Frank Hurtte 6,632 points
- Dawson 4,619 points
- telemoxie 4,595 points
- SteveByrneMarketing 3,358 points
- SRyan ;] 2,396 points
- Blaine Wilkerson 2,387 points
- ReadCopy 2,081 points
- Pepper Blue 1,863 points
- bobhogg 1,748 points
- BizConsult 1,491 points
The problem with the research is that the research question concerns managing projects. Managing projects within CRM strategy and generally CRM is a cross-departmental task, mainly executed by managers. The researcher could not find contact to managers nor possesses company data. Therefore the dissertation was decided on as a theoretical thesis for the benefit of surveying outside company persons, that are easily reached. The research design is semi-structured qualitative method, because the researcher wanted insight into the customers.
But the problem is; How can I ask the 10-12 people in a given market about retail fashion to answer the thesis research question; “How to manage CRM projects in the fashion retail industry”?